Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What are your sparks?

I have been thinking about what my spark is in life, meaning what drives me or what my passion is. Why do I do the things I do? What motivates me?

I think my biggest spark is LEARNING.

I want to learn as much as I can about EVERYTHING. I'm a very curious person. I ask tons of questions. I love learning something new and unfamiliar. I love learning about PEOPLE and I love learning about my teens...social justice, business, social media, human resources, so many things!

I acquire knowledge like a billionaire acquires lakefront property. I want it all and I want to keep it forever in my mind.

I also love sharing what I know with other people.

I hope my spark never dies out and that I keep feeding it until it explodes like fireworks in the sky.

No comments: